ONYER SURF // BIG KAHUNA (PRO)
The ONYER gold standard surf board, hand built to order for professionals.
- Construction: Futureflex epoxy
- Outline: Slightly fuller/fishier through the nose than a standard high-performance shortboard but less surface area than the Hypto, say. Then there's the "side cut" or slightly inverted rail line, which will heighten sensitivity and response
- Tail: Squash
- Rocker: On the flat side for a performance board, with low entry, flat mid-section but some added kick in the exit rocker to compensate for the wider tail block
- Concave: Rolled vee in the nose, single under the chest and all the way through the mid-section, into a deep double under the back foot with vee out the tail
- Materials: High-density stringerless EPS blank and parabolic carbon frame, glassed with biaxial fibreglass and epoxy resin.
- Fin Set-Up: 5 fin
- Suitable Conditions: 2–6ft. Strong all-rounder credentials.
- Rider Ability: Intermediate and upwards.
- Length: 6'0
- Width: 20 3/8"
- Thickness: 2 11/16"
- Volume (Liter): 33.95